At a Glance: Finance Management B.A. (FACT)
FACT is geared towards providing a forward-looking, practice-orientated education where through small groups the students learn the core subject areas of Business Administration, Finance and Controlling, as well as Accountancy and Taxation. This challenging program is designed to prepare students for the challenges in business life that await them.
- basics of Business Management
Additional elective modules:
Period of Study
- 6 semesters (incl. practice project semester und Bachelor thesis)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) / 180 ECTs
- some events/presentations in English
- Abitur 2,5 (similar to British „A“-levels)
(As of 01/2008)
We ask no tuition fees for the program.
Fees come to € 197.50 per semester, this includes the public transport ticket covering Berlin and Brandenburg („semester ticket“).
Core Competencies of Graduates
- leadership qualities
- communication skills
- project management
- value chain skills
- thinking skills
- time management
- IT skills
- intelligent use of technology
(last change: 08.08.2013 by Stefanie Schulze)