Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde

Uni-assist application procedure

The principle task of uni-assist is the evaluation of international school/ university certificates. It examines if the submitted school/ university certificates are equivalent to German school/ university degrees, i.e. whether they qualify for admission to university studies in Germany.

In case you don't fulfill the admission requirements, you will be contacted by uni-assist to provide missing documents. You will receive a letter of advice about the status of your application within four weeks at the latest.

If the application documents are complete and if you fulfill the formal conditions of admission, uni-assist will forward your application to our university for the final consideration. We will inform you if you are ranked high enough for your desired field of study.

Click here for more information about uni-assist application procedure: www.uni-assist.de or  uni-assist.


Application fees

For examining an application uni-assist charges € 75. Your application to uni-assist will only be processed when payments have been made.


Required documents

Applicants must first apply at uni-assist online by registering and filling out the application form of uni-assist. To complete this process the form has to be printed, signed and sent by post along with the following documents:


  • Complete and signed application form /Online enrolment application (signed)
  • secondary school certificate (general qualification for university entrance or equivalent degree at a school abroad)
  • For Master programmes: University certificate (including current overall average grade and transcript of records)
  • If required, English language certificate (see language requirements)
  • If required, German language certificate (see language requirements)
  • Other certificates (academic and professional work experiences, internships, etc.)
  • Curriculum vitae
  • Copy of Passport /official personal identification
  • Motivational letter

    All submitted documents must be publicly certified copies. Foreign certificates must be legally translated by a sworn translator.

    All documents have to be submitted before the application deadline.