Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde


Privacy policy

Note: Please switch to the german web page to get the required pdf-documents. The following list is just a translation for a better understanding of the german list.

... for applicants

  • Enrolment request (Antrag auf Immatrikulation (Online-Bewerbung))
  • Request side students for german applicants (Antrag Nebenhörer für deutsche Bewerber)
  • Request side students for german applicants (Antrag Nebenhörer für deutsche Bewerber)
  • Request guest students (Antrag Gasthörer)

... for students

  • Request side students (Antrag Nebenhörer)
  • Request guest students (Antrag Gasthörer)
  • Request de-registration (Antrag Exmatrikulation)
  • Route card (control slip) for de-registration (Laufzettel für Studierende bei Exmatrikulation)
  • Holiday request (Urlaubsantrag)
  • Internship contract (Praktikumsvertrag)
  • Request for recognition of academic achievements (Antrag auf Anrechnung von Prüfungs- und Studienleistungen)
  • Request for granting of welcome money from the City of Eberswalde (Antrag auf Gewährung des Begrüßungsgeldes der Stadt Eberswalde)
  • Request for repayment or partial repayment of the semester ticket (Antrag auf Rückzahlung bzw. teilweise Erstattung des Semesterticketbeitrages)
  • Application for a new Eberswalde Greencard (Antrag auf Zweitausstellung der Eberswalder Greencard)
  • Filing of a sick note (Einreichung einer Krankmeldung)

Procedure for creating an individual certificate about achieved language skills (Verfahrensweise zur Beantragung einer Einzelleistungsbescheinigung für erreichteSprachniveaus)

General information on the pdf-documents:

For using the pdf-documents the Adobe Reader from version 7.0 (free of charge) or another programme for displaying pdf-data has to be installed. The free of charge Acrobat Reader can be downloaded from the companys website Adobe.

The pdf-documents mentioned as “forms” can be filled and printed with Adobe Reader at your computer. In contrast the remaining pdf-documents which are not mentioned as “forms” cannot be filled at your computer.

For further information or if you have any questions please contact the Student Support Service Department.