Information on start of our study programmes
You can find the semester schedules (lecture times, examination periods, semester breaks) here.
The start of lectures in the winter semester 2022/2023 is 25 September 2023.
On the following websites, you find all important information about the start of the respective degree programme until the start of lectures:
Bachelor's degree programmes
- Forestry B.Sc.
- International Forest Ecosystem Management B.Sc.
- Landscape Management and Nature Conservation B.Sc.
- Organic Farming and Marketing B.Sc.
- Sustainable Economics and Management B.A.
- Wood Science and Technology B.Eng.
- Wood Science dual B.Eng.
- Sustainably shaping food and agrarian culture B. Sc.
Master's degree programmes
- Forest Information Technology M.Sc.
- Forestry System Transformation M.Sc.
- Global Change Management M.Sc.
- Sustainable Regional Development M.Sc.
- Organic Farming and Food Systems M.Sc.
- Biosphere Reserves Management M.Sc.
- Wood Science and Technology M.Sc.
- Sustainable Tourism Management M.A.
- Sustainable Business Management M.A.
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Social Innovation M.A.
- Education-Sustainability-Transformation M.A.
- Strategic Sustainability Management M.A.
Offers for all first-year students
The festive ceremony for all "Erstie"- students will take place on Thursday, 28.9.2023, traditionally combined with a reception by the city of Eberswalde on the market square and the "Erstie Rallye" organised by the AStA for all new students.
Welcome programme for international first-year students
Experienced students of the HNEE, our "Welcome-Studis", support international first-year students at the start of their studies and entering the daily routine of studying at the university and in Eberswalde.
Here you can find information about the language courses offered by the HNEE. Use this offer, for example, to prepare yourself for a stay abroad during your studies or to be able to communicate in German in Eberswalde.
To give you an overview of the University Library, its facilities and work options, it has a spectrum of training opportunities for you.
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹We wish you a pleasant and successful start to your studies!
Student Support Service Dep. & International Office
Citycampus, building 5, ground floor, right
+ 49 (0) 3334 657-134
Information status: 6.6.2023