Forestry System Transformation (M.Sc.)
Start: Winter semester 2018/19
Prof. Dr. Carsten Mann
Head of study programme
Prof. Dr. Tobias Cremer
FST ... in a nutshell
- Consecutive degree programme for graduates of forestry, applied forestry or environmental sciences degrees
- FOCUS: socio-economics, integrated forest ecosystem recource management
- GOALS: students develop an understanding of the impact of the changing conditions and changing use of forest resources on forest ecosystems, ecosystem goods and services and the connected value-added chain
- Beginning winter semester 2018/19, annually hereafter
- 4 semester (120 ECTS points)
- Full-time university-based degree
- Vacancy: 25
- Language: Englisch (B2)
News & Events
Find further information under the following link !
Image: T. Cremer
During the introductory week, the FST first semester students of the WiSe 2019/20 took part in an excursion to the climbing forest (24th of September 2019)
Introductory week for the WiSe 2019/20
The introductory week for the WiSe 2019/20 takes place in the week of 23rd September - 27th September 2019. Detailed programme for download.
The opening session for the first semester students of the Faculty of Forest and Environment will start on Monday, 23rd of September 2019 at 10:00 am in the big lecture hall (room 15.001 (H5), Wilhelm-Pfeil-Auditorium) at the Forest Campus (Waldcampus).
Information for international applicants: Pre-Study german langauge course B2/C1 at the HNEE
Starting in the winter semester 2019/20, the course is aimed at international students, applicants preparing to study and exchange students who need B2 or C1 level German in order to be able to study on degree programmes in German at our university. For the B2 course, prior knowledge of German at the B1 level is required. The C1 course requires prior knowledge of German at the B2 level. Further information can be found on the website of the Language Centre
Report on the excursion of the FST students to the 9th National Forum on biological Diversity in Berlin on the 10th October 2018