Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde


On Application deadlines, please check here!
Information for applicants with a GERMAN Master access authorisation (e.g. Bachelor's degree) can be found here.
Information for application with a FOREIGN Master access authorisation (e.g. Bachelor's degree) can be found here.
Attention: applicants with a foreign degree must apply online at uni-assist e.V.
In case you missed the deadline, please contact katja.arzt@hnee.de.

During the application process you will receive an overview of the documents that need to be uploaded. These required documents are also listed below:

  • Copies of your certificates and university degree(s) (Bachelor, Diploma, Engineer, Magister, or Master) qualifying one for a profession in one of the fields mentioned in the profile, which had a standard period of study of at least 6 semesters or a total of at least 180 ECTS credits.
  • Applicants with other bachelor's degrees related to sustainability can apply if they have acquired at least 18 ECTS credits in natural or ecological sciences.
  • Applicants with other degrees who have at least one year of relevant professional experience may also apply and have to upload a proof of at least one year of professional activity in related fields.
  • List of your educational and professional background (CV). Applicants who do not have a bachelor’s degree related to sustainability must be able to present and prove their experience with scientific/ecological fundamentals (at least 18 ECT credits) in tabular form in an attachment to the applicatio
  • As the language of instruction is English, all applicants must demonstrate a good knowledge of English as a language requirement for admission. We accept European Framework of Reference (EFR) level C1 or equivalent qualifications. For an equivalent test, a copy of the corresponding language certificate must be submitted. An EFR language certificate or equivalent of at least B2-level is required to apply to the programme. Applicants that do not have a C1-level English language certificate or equivalent at the time of admission can be admitted if the head of the study programme approves. Proof of sufficient English knowledge (C1) must then be provided before registration for the second semester.
    ​​​​​​​Applicants whose native language is English in their home country do not need to submit an English language certificate. The country information of the Federal Foreign Office is used to check the mother tongue of a country. Graduates of English-language degree programmes and of the HNEE's "International Forest Ecosystem Management" (B.Sc.) programme also do not have to provide any further language certificates.

You will only send certified copies of the documents when you have received an admission and wish to enroll. You will find the necessary information in the letter of admission.You will receive the acceptance or rejection relatively soon after receipt of your application.

If you need immediate assurance that you meet the admission requirements for your own planning, you can send a curriculum vitae in tabular form and a copy of your last certificate to katja.arzt@hnee.de. She can confirm whether your previous degree program and experience qualifies you to study BIOM. For all questions related to the application process, please address studierendenservice@hnee.de. Please note that visa application may require some time. Further information regarding the application for studies at the HNE Eberswalde you can be found here.