Committee for Finances and Structure
The Committee for Finances and Structure develops recommendations on the following topics:
- technical and organisational structure of the personnel and financial resources and the development of the university
- producing, updating and reviewing structural, development and resource plans
- distribution criteria and distribution basis for teaching and research personnel
- distribution criteria and distribution basis for budgetary funds/production of the budget plan
- investment planning
- establishment and development of an efficient controlling structure
The committee is currently inactive.
Your contact is Thomas Walther, Head of Budget and Procurement.
Contact: Thomas Walther