Neugierig auf unsere neue Website? Zweite Beta-Version ist online.
Rückmeldungen gern an!

Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde

Application for a Bachelor's or Master's Programme with Foreign Access Authorisation

Here you find information on how to apply with a foreign university entrance qualification (HZB) when applying for a Bachelor's degree place or with a foreign university degree (especially Bachelor's) when applying for a Master's degree course at EUSD. If you are a foreign student, you must apply via uni-assist for a programme at our university. There your documents will be checked for us and then forwarded to us.

Directly to uni-assist application

Apply now

The application portal is open from 1 April to 1 May for the coming winter semester, and from 1 November to 1 December for applications for the coming summer semester (usually only for entry into a higher semester with sufficient academic achievements).

Entry requirements

Information on required degrees or other qualifications


Information on the uni-assist application procedure

Information on the uni-assist application and subsequent forwarding of the application to Eberswalde University


Application deadlines

Application periods for the respective degree programmes


Documents for uni-assist application

Information on the required documents incl. references to official certification


FAQ on application and admission

Information on the allocation of study places


Any questions? Use consultation!

Information on individual study counselling, the Buddy programme, counselling for prospective students with children, the open day and much more.




Department Support Student Services & International Office

City Campus
New forestry academy
(House 5)

ground floor, right

Schicklerstraße 5
16225 Eberswalde

Tel.: + 49 (0) 3334 657-134
Fax: + 49 (0) 3334 657-136


Department Support Student Service